Help build strength and stability
Everyone deserves a safe place to call home and together with your help we are creating a stronger community where everyone has a decent place to live.
Here are just a few of the essentials needed to build a Habitat home:
$25 Door lock
$25 Bathroom faucet
$25 Paint brushes
$35 Electric outlets
$35 Bundle of roof shingles
$50 Door bell set
$50 Low flow toilet
$75 Light fixtures
$100 Kitchen sink
$100 Bedroom window
$150 Primer- 15 gallons
$200 Nails- 100 lbs.
$250 Bedroom drywall
$500 Water heater
$800 Kitchen cabinets
$1,000 Home siding
$15,000 Building lot
Every monetary gift large or small makes a difference.
Your one-time or recurring donation makes big a difference in the lives of local families and children by helping them build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. Thank you for your support!
90% of every dollar supports Habitat's local work in Ontario County. The other 10% provides critical support to our Habitat Tithe partners in Haiti and Nepal. Learn more about Tithe here.
Other ways to give
Donate Via Mail
If you would prefer to mail in an offline donation, you may still do so. Please address your donation to the following:
Habitat for Humanity of Ontario County
3040 County Rd 10
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Donate Through the United Way
If you make contributions to the United Way individually or through your place of employment you can designate all or part of your donation to Habitat.
United Way Designation Code:
2424 Habitat for Humanity of Ontario County
If you would like to learn more about United Way you may visit www.uwrochester.org.
Every donation large or small helps to build more homes right here in our community. Our goal is to build two additional homes each year and your gift will help us to do that.